Scattered Thoughts

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Normal Days #23

Zombie

It has been 48 hours since I slept last & still I have to work 8 hours more before I hit the bed. I'm on autopilot & I don't even know what I'm writing. It is just I'm reading & reading & reading books & loving every word of it. & to top that today I had a lot of work do, not even a minute to breathe that's when I decide I should write all of this in case I kill someone I have some case of sanity issues to plead, covering all my bases. The only upside to today's day is weather is awesome. There is this haze, kind of foggy so no sun hence the day is on a cooler side.

I have written lot of stuff but I ain't gotta time to write it down, I'll do it given my laziness and all.

I don't understand why ppl have to come & talk to me about the stuff I don't give a damn about. I'm not in mood any day but today I'm beyond pissed. I'm looking for someone to entice me to tear something / someone apart. It is not like that I'm a violent kind of guy I'm just too agitated & volatile now. Just 60 hrs without sleep and I've my panties in a bunch. God I don't even know what I am doing. Writing & writing & writing stuff which I won't remember the next day.

I need to sleep tonight, a good 8-10 hrs of sleep but I know as soon as I hit the bed all of this queasiness will go & I'll be up again to finish another book. It is better than any other addiction in world though.

I think I should stop while I have some wake up cell in my brains.

Just 7 hrs & 50 minutes to go.

(To be contd..)

No comments: