A horrible car accident destroys Dolores Reynard’s life. But instead of waking up in a hospital bed, she awakens in a teenager’s body. Soon, she discovers she is at the heart of the murderous mystery surrounding the death of Mona, the young girl whose body she occupies. Caught between an evil greater than she ever imagined and a wizard who heals her tattered heart, she is forced to play a dangerous game of intrigue in the hopes of finding a way to return to her previous life.
Will magic be her ally, or will it lead to her demise once and for all.
Some Fun Facts:
- When behind the veil Dolores' true form materializes, losing Mona's looks.
- When I first wrote the book, I wrote it in first person, but Eric kept calling to me and I had to rewrite it in third person limited just so I could find out who he really was.
- Through the various drafts, the protagonist changed name from Mara to Dolores.
- In my mind Dolores was going to fall in love with Richard, but she had different plans and fell in love with Jason.
- The original title of the book was Trapped in a Nightmare, but when I googled the title another book had claimed the title so I called the novel Incantation Paradox.
About the Author:
Although born in the United States, Annamaria Bazzi spent a great deal of her childhood in Sicily, Italy, in a town called Sciacca. Italian was the language spoken at home. Therefore, she had no problems when she found herself growing up in a strange country. Upon returning to the states, she promised herself she would speak without an accent. She attended Wayne State University in Detroit Michigan, where she obtained her Bachelor of Science in Computers with a minor in Spanish.
Annamaria spent twenty years programming systems for large corporations, creating innovative solution, and addressing customer problems. During those years, she raised four daughters and one husband. Annamaria lives in Richmond Virginia with her small family where she now dedicates a good part of her day writing.
Contact the Author:
2 Digital Copies of Incantation Paradox is up for grabs.