Scattered Thoughts

Thursday 7 November 2013

Normal Days #8

High on sugar

Today I've been in my best form and if you're wondering what that is, well it is always the same, I'm confused like a ball of wool tangled in another ball of wool where the third ball of wool is also rolling with us somewhere.

You get my point.

Now coming back to the situation, I'm like a guy who is in the toy store with the choice to pick up as many as toys & I don't know from where to begin. (OK fine I couldn't come up with any perfect analogy, sue me, I explained before I'm not acting mature today). Anyway the thing is that I've too many books to read. There is Greek Mythology on one side then great fictional characters on the other, from one side there are books on Buddhism which I always wanted to read and then there are few books which I want to clear before committing to new books. I don't know what to do & I also don't want to read one book at a time. I want to read 2-3 books at a time. It is like you're tasting food & enjoying the sensation to take you somewhere else. (I know, I know not a perfect analogy again, but who gives a damn when I'm so confused!)

God! Where are my split personalities when I need 'em most? And to top that I've to do the job and in the hindsight I know when I'll go home I won't read a single word. I'm kind of guy who likes to read when in constraints. At home I'm free to do whatever I want & the thing which I want most now (read books) I won't do it then.

Am I making any sense?

Who cares? I'm just confused. Please help me God. Please tell me I've to take one book at a time & I shouldn't worry what's happening in the other parallel universe.

God I'm so high on nervous energy I want to shout out.

Please help me God.

So many books, so little time.

No comments: