Scattered Thoughts

Saturday 30 November 2013

Normal Days #11

Bring Me to Life

I've edited this post many a times before even starting. I just want it to be coming from the heart not like I'm writing for the sake of it. I don't feel when it is forced or somewhat in lack of emotions.

The new look for my blog I've to thank again the b'ful friend of mine. She has always helped me with everything. I don't know where I'd have been if not for her support &, I don't know if I should be using this word, her faith in me. I just wish everyone should have a friend like her.

It has been 2 years almost when we first talked & it has been a wonderful journey so far. We do have different opinions about most of the things, literal & factual, but in the end she's the one with whom I can always be me. she doesn't mind my being weird or whatever goofy things I do or say. I know it is kind of lame of me saying all this here but I don't care because as I said earlier whenever I'd do something crazy & I'll, I'm jinxed that way, I'd always know that how blessed I'm to have her.

It is not exaggeration all what I said is all what I mean and to think I'm embarrassing myself by writing all this, well, it is all I can think to thank the girl which means world to me. I'm so honored & blessed to know her. She is very amazing for me.

Hope she doesn't get mad, if she ever reads it.

(To be contd..)

1 comment:

Book Review Tours said...

I haven't read this post ;)