Scattered Thoughts

Monday 24 August 2015

Normal Days #53

Feeling Good

For the first time in a very long time this whole month I was very happy. May be this is coz of the holy month we observe known as Shravan or may be it is coz I've left the toxic, the negative ppl out of my life, I've no idea how & when did it happen, but I'm smiling and loving every second of it.

They say when you're feeling low surround yourself with ppl who care for you, who were there for you, who you know will always be there for you. But trust me, it is my personal experience, one bad person makes you do all wrong choices. I know you just can't stand up and start blaming someone else for all your actions but it happened for me and I truly regret it.

Though let me not dwell on the negatives. This auspicious month brought me all smiles. I've built the bridges which were once burnt by me. I'm at peace and happy again, all thanks to the almighty. I've also deleted few of my posts and I didn't bother to change the posts titles, coz I need to be reminded the time I wasted on a wrong person. In the end those who were not "real" are standing by me and didn't I tell you, I've always felt better with imaginary ppl ;)

So, all you guys out there, no matter if we talk, if we don't but pls know I'm grateful to know you all. It has been a pleasure and a privilege to share the same space, even if it was virtual coz you are still beside me, smiling with me and I'm praying for you all. I only hope that we come back together more fiercely after that hiatus. And I appreciate all those who have forgiven and moved on. Pls know I'm truly grateful.

So, let's move on together, create some smiles, live, laugh and be together for always. We are back together and I'm here to make you smile, make you feel beautiful, make you laugh and feel the bliss radiating in my chest.

Let's create magic.

(To be Contd..)

No comments: