Scattered Thoughts

Saturday 3 January 2015

Normal Days #37

You shook me all night long

So I'm feeling a lil naughty like this song ;) And I'm blaming you.
You know I've been thinking about your enticing scent, your luscious lips, your eyes..god I can't get out of your eyes. No matter how hard I try. And I don't mind being venturing in the depth of those soulful eyes. Also I wish to trace your sweet skin and feel your pulse under my lips. There's so much more but I don't think this is the place where I should be telling the world my perverted thought about you.

This is all I wish to whisper in your ears when you're standing close to me and we are in company, you in some social gathering and all. When every body is looking at your enchanting smile & I'm watching the effect you've on everybody and feeling so damn lucky that you love me. So, I'd whisper all that what I wish to do in your ear and watch you blush. I do love pink on you, you know. It doesn't matter if it is the clothing or other pink things ;)

I should stop, shouldn't I? Well, if I did how would you know what I'd do when I'd pull you away from everyone and take you with me somewhere private and kiss you, devouring every lil moan and then come back in that silly function again acting everything is so calm. Would you punish me later for this? When we'd be home? Alone? Or you'd take my hand and let me know how do you feel about all this and make suck my finger to taste you on me?

I should seriously stop. But again I'm blaming it all on you pretty girl. You do smell intoxicating, you know. And I'm gonna say damn again, so don't mind it
But damn I wanna feel you on me, everything.

Come close
very close
Like under my skin
Like even this isn't enough burnin

Rake my back
with your nails
write your name
as you draw a blood trail
to your heart
with all the passion and all the love
make me yours
tonight

Or you can just walk away and I'd dream and smile like I'm doing right now, a cocky one ;)
Write to me what you'll do..to me.

(To be Contd..)

No comments: