Scattered Thoughts

Friday 26 June 2015

Normal Days #48

Why Does This Always Happen To Me

OK, so I'm a lil confused here, no not a lil actually, I'm more like confusion has become me. I need to figure out who is at the fault here as this has been going for quite sometime now. The only kind of ppl I'm scared of are sweet ppl. They are so sweet that they don't hesitate in stabbing you in the back and keep on smiling sweetly in your face.

And trust me there are plenty of that kind. And I always find my share of sweet ppl every time and at every step. Always there is someone with whom I've this tussle which I leave after we are done arguing but they hold on to it like life line and as soon as some opportunity arrives don't hesitate to push a knife through my back. I know 'em, like they work with me know but you know there are some faces around you whom you instantly want to punch, someone whom you look at and feel wherever God find material for his soul.

I know I'm not perfect. In fact if you ask these guys any opinion about myself they might paint me in such gory details that I'd try to kill myself let alone you but I know my faults. I own 'em. That doesn't mean I'm proud of this, ashamed would be a much fitting emotion.

Hence here I'm trying to figure out a way to live in civilized world, to behave but after 28 years of existence I can't figure it out and I'm not hopeful either. So, let everyone else be damned. I'll live like I love to. Carelessly.

What did Ms. Nelly Furtado has to say about that, what was that song

I'm Like A Bird

(To be Contd..)

No comments: