Scattered Thoughts

Monday 22 June 2015

Normal Days #47

That's How Strong My Love Is

One day you are living a life, you may call it awesome or whatever, you're high on what you think is love, but God has some other plans. God decides to bless you with His best creation just coz you still had some prayers left, some good deeds you did and she, my dear friend is answer to all those prayers.

Once I don't remember now whether I read it or watched in some movie or what but it got stuck with me since then

Marriage is the best thing that can happen to a guy.

I never thought that it could be this true, this to the mark. I've this perfect girl, an angel, my beautiful, hot & sexy wife and all her love. And by some miracle she loves me true & deep. I always thought myself as a helpless romantic but she is just great. We've our own moments as ours was an arranged marriage the adjustment period is still going on and given that she has to adjust with me, well, do I need to say more ;)

Anyway this is about my love for my wife, for all the moments we want to have for us and us alone and of course as it involves me there has to be love making, no doubt about it. I'm gonna make love, make her heart, body, mind & soul sing for me as I'm hers and hers alone. From now on no regrets, no looking back only ahead and moving together. No matter what I'll try to adjust and give up some of the stubborn streak in me, give up the aggression, and try to listen what am I saying and to cherish her every second of my life.

My beautiful darling, that's how strong my love is, I'd do anything just to see you smile and pardon me but I'm a selfish guy I want all your smiles for me my wife, my sexy, hot, smart, funny and beautiful wife. See you soon baby. I'm dying to be there in your arms.

It had to be you

(To be Contd..)

No comments: