Scattered Thoughts

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Doesn't Matter

This one I wrote y'day. I was feeling low, sometimes being at sea leaves you with a sense of longing for someone and you can hear the voice of the pain spreading in your chest, you can feel it radiating through your marrows and the best part of that is when you've to smile amidst all that gut wrenching experience.

Yeah, it hurts like hell. I can write more about this feeling but I guess it doesn't require any preamble as all of us are aware of that feeling & in case if you are not, you're not living right.

Pain is the thing that keeps you grounded and of course reality has to play the boss. So, this for those moments when reality gets to me :

Doesn't matter how hard I try,
Some pains I can't seem to leave behind

Like sand which gets stuck in crease of your clothes,
& with you travels like memories off the coast

Some moments when it was sheer joy,
& when you turn around it is all emptiness & a void

Doesn't matter how hard I try,
Some pains I can't seem to leave behind

I laugh with you & smile at your smiles,
But I know those are for everyone, not only mine

There is a fierce pain stabbing my heart,
& all the dreams I built slowly fall apart

Hope is shattered & so is my smile,
I'll be fine but this time it might take a while

Doesn't matter how hard I try,
Some pains I can't seem to leave behind

No comments: