Scattered Thoughts

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Normal Days #81

I'd Write a Letter

I do not even want to get into the discussion of how late I have been in writing a new post. I already explained how I am with confrontations.

**ahem** 
Anyway, the place I am right now, spiritually, I mean and before I move further with this write let me tell you that I rarely speak in physical terms. For me it is mostly spiritual, emotional presence that matters. I can be with you but I might as well be on Pluto and speaking of Pluto, it is my favorite planet and if you are going to tell me why I am being weird or crazy, well we will never be friends, acquaintances yes, and that too we will fade away like ambers do, you have to respect Pluto when you are with me. Coming back to my presence, right now whole world is still and it reminds me of The Weepies song, 'The World Spins Madly On'. 

The world has almost stopped spinning, once again in metaphorical term, everyone is under lockdown coz of COVID-19, or as cool people are calling it RONA. And I am on my Barge in middle of ocean watching dolphins swim for me and sun shining on to their fins.. No really I saw one dolphin today.

I am witnessing wonders of nature and thinking God I am so rusty. Make me magic. 

Love Potion #9
(To be Cont'd..)   

No comments: