Scattered Thoughts

Saturday 27 June 2020

Normal Days #84

Junk Food Junkie

Whenever I eat broccoli I think I am eating oh, so healthy! And I mean I eat just a bud.

Wait! Do you call it a "bud", the only bud I love to eat is..ahem

Let's not make it dirty. I mean I do not know who reads my weirdness but can not gross those poor people out. But really, now I am intrigued what a lil piece of broccoli or cauliflower is called?

Let me know please.

And it all started while I was sipping water and wondering if I am drinking the right amount. There is so much pressure about the right amount or way of the things.

Right amount to drink water.
Right time to have dinner.
Right food to have for b'fast & lunch.

Right ways to make love.

I mean where is the spontaneity, where is the fire, where is the hunger (& I mean for food, not for body, though I like both in abundance).

Anyway, again, let's not make it dirty.

Why can we not uncomplicate our lives a lil, why can I not screw up, though I am perfect at that. The screw-ups, not perfect in doing the right things. So today I will have boiled vegetables & spinach (ewww) for dinner and will not even look at them again for a month or two and pretend I have done my bit towards helping myself to be healthy and cleanse my body of all toxins.

I believe in believing and also that when you believe things start to happen.
Abracadabra! 😉

Let's Eat Out

(To be Cont'd..)

No comments: