Scattered Thoughts

Friday 15 April 2016

Normal Days #68

Sultans Of Swing

I don't know what to write today but there is this feeling that I must coz I love to write. When I'd grow old I'd love to read how important I thought every silly thing was.

What about life? Shall I write about that? But no it'd be too heavy for a day like this. It is raining here.
 

It is from the other day. You can see the faint rainbow and I always loved me some rainbows. Always. Being a science student I know it is all reflection, refraction & dispersion of light and what not, yet the dreamer in me doesn't let go the part where I believe that at the end of this rainbow is the pot of gold.

So today I'll appreciate all those lil things, all these happiness which I can witness, all the greatness surrounding me which I breathe in daily. The vastness, the limits, the microscopic being to giant dinosaurs. Sometimes I wish there were dinosaurs who would eat p ppl who eat animals and give the reason God created 'em for us to eat. I hate ppl.

Well like I said today will be about good things. Fewer ppl, more animals. Sometimes I wish I could understand the language of every animal. I know it'd be so hard to survive coz of the misery they all face, and of course the constant noise, the ever present noise no silence at all would be deafening too but may be we would adjust that way then. I don't know.

The only thing I know that today I'm feeling too much. And all what I said up there..let it be just some random thoughts coz I can't say 'em aloud for everyone to hear.

 Bad Habits

(To be Contd..)

No comments: