Scattered Thoughts

Tuesday 21 May 2024

Normal Days #88

Coming Back

So, after almost 4 years here I am, again, writing, phrasing words to form something coherent, trying to cover that span of my life when I was away from all kind of social medias (not that I am on many to begin with) and yet like always I am falling short for words.

Glad how somethings don't change, eh?

Yeah, I know, you don't want me to play cute. I get it. I deserve all the hostility and all the ignorance and all the hate (?), well let's just not say that much of a negative word, yet. OK?

So, where to begin, first of all when I left all social media, twitter had changed the character count only (from 120 to 240?, right?) and though I was upset with it that time I didn't know I would see the end of it and Mr. Musk will buy it and change everything. I was saddened when I heard / read about that.

Now coming back to me (if it is really that necessary, I'd avoid me at this point **ahem**) so anyway, what I did was I studied, like real books, I prepared notes, took classes, that kind of study, did my diploma in mechanical engineering, then went ahead did a certification course in HSE and topped the class and most, by far the most important thing I did was I found the path to spiritual awakening.

I know, I know doesn't feel like much big of a deal but believe me when I tell you the bliss I feel every moment, I feel grounded and I can go on an on. And this feeling it makes my heart expand so much so that I have never felt happier.

So amidst everything going awry, everyone moving forward with their lives, there I was standing still, not witnessing nothing, not experiencing nothing, just feeling pure bliss. I have been blessed and I know it and I am happy for the time I stayed away.

And yes one more thing, I am on land now, no more offshore job, I am here in Abu Dhabi again but on land, reading, learning, witnessing magic all around me and soaking up every happiness like desert soaks up the rain.

Levitating

(To be Contd..)

No comments: