Scattered Thoughts

Thursday 10 September 2020

Normal Days #86

 Big Bad World


I thought whenever I would write next it would be a good write, the way I look at the world with them rose colored glasses and all and I even had some thoughts I had penned down and I could have shared those instead and no matter how much I try to hide from the fact that there is no place where I could go and ignore this harsh reality I had to witness today.

Someone on one of the social media app today shared some disturbing stuff with some kid involved and I am raging, I am furious and I am angry at myself that I can not do anything about it. I mean what kind of world we will leave behind us. Some people justify killing poor animals, I want to know are these people who do stuff like that to a kid are they human and if anyone needs to feel manly or strong or justifying how killing a buck is so useful please let me know how killing these creatures is not justified.

I can go on and on and on about all this stuff, but if there is anything I am scared of the most is finding myself in that corner of world where someone approaches me and ask me do you like 'em young, I have 6 years old to 15 years old girls & boys for your pleasure. I would gladly do violence to that person and damn be the consequences.

I do not take pride in killing some squirrels, deer, bucks, alligators, birds, I mean, c'mon who kills poor geese and ducks, but if I had to go down I'd go down taking some of these creatures who violate kids.

And this is my space I can abhor whomever I dislike. And especially these creeps.


Death in Fire

(To be Contd..)

No comments: