Scattered Thoughts

Saturday 2 May 2020

Normal Days #82

Straight From the Heart

You will mostly find Bryan Adams's songs in my write and do not worry this is not about one of his song I am obsessed with right now.

It is so much more, so much bigger.

Well as I am writing this I am imagining in my head how exaggerated it sounded what I wrote up there and how dramatic, and I can sense your eye roll from over here. But it is all about love. It has always been about love. Has anything I have ever written been about something else? (Is it wrong that I am turned on by the grammar of this sentence and FYI this sentence has its own story, that is for some other time though, other wise this whole write will be in the brackets, and no, no rolling of eyes at me. Damn I need to get out of this bracket thing).

Finally, huh?

Whenever I feel boxed in or thrown into a room with reality I try to fade away from there, leaving those scenarios and situations happening to me & I transport myself to you. I guess I still am thinking of you. There will always be certain triggers to take me there, some songs, some movies, some books where I find you. Wait, scratch that, not some, same. I always return to same songs, same movies, same books when I have to meet you away from everyone's prying eyes. And I wonder what it would be like to finally meet you after all these years and talk to you and have some conversation. Will we be polite, like how are you and I am fine, thank you type. In the calm, in the silence, when you are really alone, even amidst the crowd (that is my favorite thing to do by the way), do you ever remember me.

Well is it not the question for ages and there is no answer to it till now & I think I have to wait till kingdom comes. Whatever it is and how much I have to wait, it was the best heartbreak one could ask for. Shall I thank you for that? (And please do not take it as an opportunity to break my heart in a better way, yes it is for you darling.)

This time it is a regional language song I will post, may be you will relate to it.

Will you cross the skies for me

(To be contd..)

No comments: