Scattered Thoughts

Saturday 23 June 2018

Normal Days #77

Seven Spanish Angels

As I sit down to write this I am listening to 'Seven Spanish Angels' by Bryan Adams. I do not usually write about the songs as I always dedicate at the beginning and the end of each post. I do not exactly know when I started doing that and I am too lazy to go back and figure that out but I know I have written another post about a Kodaline song 'All I want'.

So here I am again writing about this song and the reason that I am doing this might contribute to the fact that I am high on emotions (good, bad, anger, love, masochism, etc..). Lately I have been reading good books, positive books and I am dreaming of this perfect world out there not worrying about the reality already knocking on my door, not worrying about anything in this moment save focusing on the lyrics and wondering the love and the times and the history of Texas.

It is no secret that I love Texas, especially those times when it was nothing but wilderness out there. I know those were terrible times & the cheapest thing out there was life and all kind of dangerous men lived out there but the hopeless romantic in me believes that life thrived even after then, even after everything was against them and later the Yankees coming down with all the force and means to destroy the independence. I have to believe there was love coz otherwise what would there be if it was not love. How would there be songs & stories like this if there were not hopes & dreams?

I am listening to this song and wondering if I am capable of loving like this. Lately I have been thinking more about what I do for ppl instead of what ppl do for me. May be it is a part of growing up and being mature but I will not think that high of myself; yet. So if I am not giving everything in love, not giving my heart out for you to do as you please with it and keep guarding some part of it how can I ask you to give it all to me?

And as I listen to the song again on repeat there are so many thoughts about those times and I am thinking that what would you think if I write here all those but then if I can't be crazy enough here where can I be?

Break my heart or keep it safe, it is all up to you coz I am giving it all this time, risking it all to love you completely and like they have said

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

Love never fails.

I wanna grow old with you

(To be Contd..)

No comments: