Scattered Thoughts

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Normal Days #69

Welcome To The Jungle

If you ever get a chance pls do see a scaffolder working on a Oil Well Head Tower. But wait, you can not, I mean those who are not in oil & gas industry won't have this chance. I feel sorry for your loss because you'd never witness the great ocean spread around you under the infinite blue skies, smell of it filling your mind, the flora & fauna and amongst all this wilderness there are some ppl who do this amazing work of scaffolding. (You can check the YouTube). The sad part is they are the one who are the most underpaid.

Harshness of life, eh?

So, why am I suddenly bothered with all this? Coz since I joined here in 2013 y'day was my first chance to witness the uninstallation of boat fender from a WHT and it was a scary experience. There it was blue spread all around me and all mechanical & technical stuff flowing through. It is my habit to detach myself from the moment and visualize it from outside my body, it is a metaphysical thing you simpler minds don't worry about it, I felt it in my heart how lucky I am to be able to view, to participate in this. This complexity of oil industry, the depth of it and also the politics ;)

Well sometimes it gives me a sense of pride also that I can visit any office in the world but to visit my office, forget about it. I'm there, where normal living ppl, 9-5 job they can't come. So, just stand by the sidelines, think how awesome my job is, or not, you can just pretend that having 6 months paid vacations is nothing compared to what you're doing of course.

Too egotistical for your taste? Guess what? I don't give a crap!

I'm feeling specially great today, I don't know why. I can take on anyone and anything now. I'm arrogant, I'm stubborn, I've a temper, I don't give a single fuck what you think of me, the world is under my feet today. Today I'm the God. No, wait. I'm always the God.

So, if you think that you're being loved and being fucked right, I guess you deserve that. Not everyone can have me. So, settle with whom you have. I am going to pretend that your life is great.

Me? I'm on top of the world and by the grace of God I'll stay there.

All The Small Things

(To be Contd..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chutiya...loduuu ..biwi chod kar bhaag gayee